Wednesday, July 02, 2008

If this keeps up I'm moving to Alaska

I'm going to have find a new route through the skyway, because the "fashion" displays at Macy's are really starting to grind my gears. First it was the docksides, and now this:


At first I thought it must be a Halloween costume, but no - it's only July. So they must really think that someone would be willing to saunter around like this. And just what is that pattern on the shorts, you ask? Why it's seagulls. How jaunty! Paired with tie and white belt, it's the perfect summer ensemble for getting punched in the cock.

2 comments:

Pat said...

long time reader first time commenter: three words Republican National Convention.

blogfoot bro said...

I agree, I am a Denver resident and this same ilk is showing up here in the form of peasant dresses, flowers, and hippies.