Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dude is old


Republican Presidential candidate John McCain is old (he's also ornery, but that's not what this is about). Just how old is he? He'll be 72 this August, meaning that if elected (god forbid) he would be 2 years older than Ronald Reagan was when he took office in 1981. Wow. I'm not sure I'd trust a 72 year-old to do much besides say "hello" to me on the rare occasion I saunter into a Wall Mart, let alone run my country. But as always, I'm sure I'll be in the minority on this matter.

Anyway, back to making fun of how old this guy is. It seems as if someone has saved us the trouble of keeping track of all the things that John McCain is older than. How thoughtful. It's quite a list, and you can find it here:

Thanks to the always gentlemanly Will Dinski for the heads up.

No comments: