Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Satan welcomes new bunkmate


Former Enron CEO / shitheel Kenneth Lay has died of a massive cornonary at the age of 64. He was awaiting sentencing after being found guilty of conspiracy and fraud in the Enron trial in May. This proves the old adage that "you can't take it with you." And by "it"
I mean the millions of dollars you enriched yourself with by selling falsely inflated company stock which competely obliterated the retirement plans of all the people who worked for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

BlogFoot said...

I'm intoxicated with rage!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »