Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Brilliant web quote of the week

So I was on youtube watching the opening credits to "The Six Million Dollar Man" (which are genuinely well-done opening credits that still hold up, in my humble opinion), and after absorbing them, decided to read a few entries from the comments section, where I was exposed to this gem from a dude known as jovan1964, who stated:

"I used to argue with my sister (5 years older than me) that Steve Austin could beat The Exorcist devil, which at the time was the big movie. She said no way. I said yes way!"

If that comment doesn't perfectly sum up the mind of a young boy, I don't know what does. The only way it could have been better is if they had a neighbor who chimed in and said that the shark from "Jaws" could beat them both.

No comments: