Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The moment of my vindication is nigh


So a press conference has been set up for this Friday, because some dudes claim that they have in their possession the carcass of an actual Sasquatch. Details here.

Part of me is naturally skeptical of this claim. The reasons I am skeptical are thus:

1.) I'm naturally skeptical.

2.) People never seem to tire of staging dopey Bigfoot hoaxes.

3.) Anyone with half a brain knows that Bigfoots head off to a mysterious and hidden "Elephants Graveyard"-style valley to die, making the likelihood of finding a deceased specimen nil.

Naturally, I will be reporting on this story as it unfolds. But like I said, part of me fears some lame viral marketing ploy and is highly skeptical.

But the other half of me is pretty excited. How excited? Well, it can be summed up in three words: raging hard-on.

1 comment:

RGame said...

Wow, this has got to be the biggest Bigfoot story ever. This must be your "UFO landing at the White House" moment.

Part of me wants Bigfoot to finally be validated after hundreds of years of wondering.

Another part of me is worried that this will negatively affect the publication of a Bigfoot humor article I wrote, which is supposed to pay me $24 in the next few months.

The existence of Bigfoot would be totally cool. But is it worth $24? I don't know.