Monday, June 11, 2007

Things I won't be blogging about

1.) "The Sopranos" series finale

2.) Paris Hilton in jail

I think the web is clogged up plenty already with people screaming about these topics. And reading the talkback forums for each has led me to conclude that that there are two things in this world that reduce a person to their angriest, most primitive state:

1.) Being stuck in traffic

2.) Posting a comment in an internet talkback forum.

It's true. Both of them strip away all the polite pretense of being human and reveal us at our most reactionary and animalistic. I hope to never run into the guy who is managing to do both at the same time. He'd be like the The Hulk.

What will I be blogging about? Hmmm. I'm not sure. But here's a picture of a guy hugging a giant statue of bigfoot to keep you occupied in the meantime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that was the real Bigfoot, no way would that guy be elbowing him there.

Blogfoot said...

Everytime I look at the photo I think that the guy albowing Bigfoot is Andy Richter.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I had actually written something about Andy Richter originally, then I erased it and decided to go with elbow-in-the-groin humor instead.

Blogfoot said...

In the future, try combining your two observations into one riotous whole!
It's the key to gut-busting prose.