Friday, April 14, 2006

He who hesitates will not find Bigfoot


Apparently people in Wisconsin think of other things besides whether or not Brett Favre is going to retire, because all of a sudden spaces on the BFRO's June 22-25th Wisconsin Bigfoot expedition are all sold out. I told you all to act fast, but you didn't listen. And not one truck-driving / tent-owning Blogfoot reader headed my generous request and contacted me about tagging along. Frankly, I'm sickened. Luckily for all of you procrastinating cryptozoologists, the BFRO has scheduled another Wisconsin expedition for the following weekend, June 29th-July 2nd. It's perfect: you can go see Bigfoot and still be home in time for fireworks.

Once again, you supply the transportation, food, and tent. I bring the gun and a matchless knowledge of the creature's habits. Just think of the publicity that this blog will get when we drag the beast's carcass back to civilization.

Read the details here .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally be in for that, but I have those weekends reserved for cleaning and polishing all of my Brett Favre memorabilia... or else throwing it in a dumpster and lighting it on fire. I haven't decided yet...

Blogfoot said...

Jeez, wotta grouch!

I kinda want to meet the 25 other people who would show up for such a thing.

Anonymous said...

Volunteer at the Special Olympics!!

Blogfoot said...

I wouldn't want to make you nervous in your quest for the gold.

Blogfoot said...

I made over $900 last month having fun too...with your mom!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! israel multitrip travel insurance Affiliate programs in china projector rentals los angeles jeep grand cherokee Trenton internet marketing low price multifunctional ovens Zoloft sexual dysfunction fax Bob boy game sp sponge Lesbian anal gape lesbian shower Shag leather area rugs pay ppc promotion per click marketing strategy can prozac get you high Accutane prescription by mail f250 roof racks Gecko geico toy iframes ppc