Friday, April 28, 2006

Free "Bigfoot Expo" in Ohio this weekend


It's free. Which is rare as sightings of the big fella himself, as the world of Bigfoot research is usually one where price gouging
is the rule. So if you live in Ohio, why not go? I mean, you're in Ohio. What else are you going to do? There's no theatre, or bookstores, or possibly even cable TV there.

One look at the logo above should convince you that this event is first-class all the way. On hand will be a variety of speakers and experts (which is a pretty debatable title when you consider that the subject of study is unproven and quite possibly nonexistent. I mean, I have a lot of Bigfoot books, so I guess I'm an expert. I know as much about this possibly made-up thing as anyone else, right? I could say "Bigfoot speaks fluent French and is a polygamist" and who could prove me wrong?). Plus, the Ohio Bigfoot Investigating team will be "discussing first hand experiences, evidence and encounters with the Bigfoot creatures, but will not be disclosing any names or locations of cases." So there you go. Any of you that have had an encounter but have witheld it due to fear of ridicule, here's your chance to get it off your chest.

More info here.

5 comments:

blogfoot bro said...

"discussing first hand experiences, evidence and encounters with the Bigfoot creatures, but will not be disclosing any names or locations of cases.

Much like the fictional sex encounters of your high school days

Blogfoot said...

I hoped this talkbalk forum would encouage discussion of the issues at hand. Instead, for some, it has devolved into cheap jokes being lobbed
across the country. I'm sickened.

blogfoot bro said...

This from the man who dismisses the entire state of Ohio. What about those vibrant hotbets of culture like Akron, Bowling Green, Toledo?
Frankly I am sickened, along with the good folks from Ohio.
This state which has provided you with numerous celebrities for you entertainment, Terri Garr, Angie Everhart, Tim Conway, Doris Day, etc., etc. (see link for an extensive list)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Ohio#Actors.2C_Dancers.2C_Comedians.2C_Performers.2C_Models.2C_Broadcasters.2C_Commercial_Spokespersons.2C_Television_Presenters.2FHosts.2C_etc.

Well I say to you sir, if you bad mouth Ohio, you bad mouth America, and that's how Al Qaeda wins.

Blogfoot said...

I sit corrected. How could I forget about Angie Everheart? Where would we be without "Tales From The Crypt:Bordello Of Blood?"

BUt I do have to in all seriousness give it up to the "Young Frankenstein" era Terri Garr. She was dope in "Close Encounters" too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Adult live chat & Movie Pages Try to find partner in your area!
for fun