Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Somewhere up there Rodney Dangerfield is smiling


Here's a fine item for people who like things that secretely enable them to get drunk in public: the Drink Caddie, an electronic golf bag drink dispenser. It holds 54 ounces of your favorite beverage (such as lemonade, iced tea or coffee) and...well, that's pretty much what it does. It allows you avoid the shame of lugging around a pedestrian flask in your Dockers wrinkel-free khakis.

That's all I got. This post was really just a flimsy excuse to make a "Caddyshack" reference. Now if only the Sharper Image would make a life-size, insult-spewing, animatronic Al Czervik head...

7 comments:

blogfoot bro said...

No link for this product? What the hell? Now I have to ggogle this thing?
54 ounces is just a warmup, hold out for the Jumbo Version.

Anonymous said...

After googling this product, due to the lack of a link, I discovered that it is even insulated to keep your beverage of choice cold or hot. This is good, becuase I like my Jameson on the rocks. It also dispenses at a rate of 1 ounce per second. I don't do golf, yet some how I feel like I should get one anyway. Perhaps I could put it in my office in the corner. I could get a golf bag and a few other clubs and then stash this one in there and set the whole thing off to the side.

"Is that whiskey on your breath?"

"Why no, that's just a golf club."

The plan is fool proof!

Anonymous said...

I have traced the url for the posting, this is Anonymus Bastard's Boss.

Your Fired, Leave the club in my office with the Jameson of course for HR.

Blogfoot said...

Sorry about not including the link. I had no idea my readership was comprised of so many drunken golphers. I mean, I knew they were drunks, I just didn't know they golfed.

But I also thought it was funnier to post a link to a photo of Rodney Dangerfield dancing. Click on it and you can almost hear Steve Perry's unearthly wail and Neal Schon's blazing riffs in your head.

Anonymous said...

aim - they have a lot of ways to conceal your alcoholism there... go there often?

Anonymous said...

So What!?

Blogfoot said...

So let's dance!