Monday, November 06, 2006

Blogfoot would like you to read Blogfoot

Blogfoot understands that the above sentence makes no sense whatsoever, or at best is gramatically incorrect to the nth degree. But the other day I googled 'Blogfoot' to see what came up, and my Blogfoot is the third entry! Third! Oh, the ignonomy! The humilation! Apparently there is a mobile blogging system named Blogfoot, and they occupy the first 2 entries. There is also a German website with an entry that states "Hier entsteht die Domain blogfoot.net", which I don't mind so much because they're listed after me and I find most things Germanic to be amusing.

Thus, from this point onward there will be more posts with Blogfoot in the titles, and liberal-to-the-point-of-maddening usage of the word Blogfoot in an attempt to displace this lame photo-posting site from the top Google slot.

No comments: