Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hulk celebrate! Then Hulk smash!


As our friends over at Giant Monster were kind enough to point out, today is the 55th birthday of Lou Ferrigno, TV's Incredible Hulk.
Mrs. Blogfoot and I saw Mr. Ferrigno in person back in the summer of 2002 at the San Diego Comic Con, and I can confirm that dude has keep himself in what could only be described as tip-top condition. Mrs. Blogfoot said, "Jesus, he's huge!", which prompted me to wittily reply, "Hmmm. Maybe that's why the hired him to play The Hulk."

Thanks to GM for the pic as well. I'm lazy.

2 comments:

Will Dinski said...

I saw Lou at that San Diego show too. I remember you couldn't take a picture of him unless you gave him $15 first. Classy.

Blogfoot said...

He should get $15 for a picture. After all, you are capturing his soul.